Treyarch e Activision hanno reso disponibile la patch 1.07 di Call of Duty: Black Ops III su PlayStation 4.
Questo nuovo aggiornamento, dal peso di 800 MB, andrà a correggere dei bug nella modalità Multiplayer e nei relativi contenuti come Mappe, Armi, Gameplay generale, Sfide, Scorestreaks, ma anche nella Modalità Zombies con correzioni al DLC Der Eisendrache e Dead Ops Arcade II.
Di seguito vi postiamo il patch notes dell’update 1.07:
- Addressed issue where earned Dark Matter camos were not appearing on Black Market weapons.
- Resolved bug where Players were unable to unlock Gold/Diamond camos on the Marshal16 and MX Garand if they earned Weapon Class Mastery before TU5.
- Updated visuals for Prestige Kill Counter and Clan Tag.
- Resolved issue where the wrong image would appear when a Player received the Reaper Geist Specialist theme in a Supply Drop.
- Addressed bug where the NX ShadowClaw’s Bayonet would display the wrong image if banned or protected in Arenas.
- Fixed issue where the wrong image was displayed for the LRX3 in the Custom Games Protect/Ban menu.
- Updated Official Custom Variants for CWL Competitive Game Modes.
- Added a Live Event viewer to allow Players to watch the Call of Duty World League games from the Main Menu.
- Fixed issue where a white image was appearing in the Killfeed for Fury Song kills.
- Corrected bug where the Fury Song icon would display in the Killfeed whenever a Player received a kill with the Combat Knife.
- Added ricochet damage for Care Package owners in Hardcore Modes.
- Added ricochet damage for Players planting or defusing bombs in Search & Destroy in Hardcore Mode.
- Wraith – Addressed issue where the Wraith was being destroyed by one less rocket than intended.
- Rolling Thunder – Fixed bug where the Rolling Thunder could be seen on the mini-map by enemies who were not using the Engineer Perk.
- Combine – Addressed exploit where players could mantle onto rocks near Start spawn and get outside of playable area.
- Fringe – Addressed exploit where Players were able to gain an unfair advantage by standing atop invisible collision near Red Barn.
- Infection – Prevented Player from escorting Safeguard robot from inside building.
- Redwood – Spawned model near S&D Bomb Site B to prevent bad line of sight.
- Skyjacked – Prevented Players from escorting the Safeguard robot from 2nd floor of buildings. Adjusted Hardpoint Zone so players are unable to hold it from outside the building.
- Splash – Spawned in additional collision to prevent Yellow Tube exploit. Carved out collision in the Red tube to allow for better Player movement.
- ICR-1 – Increased accuracy. Now has less recoil.
- Iron Jim – Fixed consecutive attack speed to be consistent with other melee weapons.
- Fixed issue where Players were unable to earn progress towards the Chameleon camo if the Varix 3 was attached.
- Addressed bug where the Marshal 16’s progression would count towards the MR6’s stats if using the Dual Wield attachment.
- Resolved issue where the “Run and Gun” Prestige challenge would not track if Players gained kills using the Dual Wield attachment and the Gung-Ho Perk.
- Addressed bug where Players were unable to earn progress towards the Chameleon camo if the Dual Wield Perk was equipped.
Arena – General
- Improved matchmaking in Arenas.
- Fixed issues where Parties would occasionally be split when searching for a new Arena match.
- Added neutral state to ban/protect options.
- Players are now able to continue editing classes and streaks after pressing ‘Done.’
- Added NX ShadowClaw to custom game competitive options.
- Fixed issue where reporting a Player would not update with the correct name.
- Addressed exploit in Daily Challenge system.
- Fixed issue where Player could trigger the rocket shield functionality and/or GobbleGums when the scoreboard was on screen.
- Fixed issue where a blank Daily Challenge card would appear in the after action report at the end of a local/offline Zombies game.
- Fixed issue where Double Weapon XP meter did not accurately reflect the amount of XP earned after a match.
- Alternate ammo types have received a balancing pass.
- Fixed multiple Zombie pathing exploits on Der Eisendrache.
- Addressed a variety of exploits where Players were able to exit the playable area on Der Eisendrache.
- Fixed issue where the Death Machine wasn’t doing appropriate damage at higher rounds.
- Resolved bug around the Ragnarok DG-4’s slam ability.
- Fixed bug where the Ragnarok DG-4’s FX would not turn off correctly when two were planted in sequence.
- The Panzer Soldat has received a balancing pass.
- Fixed issue where Players were able to duplicate upgraded Bows.
- Addressed several bugs surrounding the main Easter Egg quest.
- Addressed invisible collision issues during the Keeper battle.
- Resolved bug with the plunger melee weapon.
- Fixed issue where the jump pads would not activate.
- Resolved issue where in-game characters could be heard speaking to one another during cinematic sequences.
Dead Ops Arcade II
- Fixed a bug where Firepower fate weapon did not upgrade to purple version.
- Eliminated a very small time window where Player exiting a vehicle was vulnerable to damage.
- New pickup added post round 24; Coat of Arms.
- Increased Siegebot Player vehicle time by 10 seconds for balancing purposes.
- Increased the health of the Golden Egg by 3x.
Fonte: Charlie Intel
Appassionato di videogiochi e console di ogni tipo, tecnologia ed informatica. Amante dei manga ed anime giapponesi, e della cultura nipponica in generale. Ha iniziato a videogiocare molto giovane prima con SNES e Game Boy, per poi passare a PlayStation. Da allora ogni genere di gioco lo ha sempre affascinato. Gli piace informarsi e tenere informati su questo fantastico mondo virtuale.